Metashooter 1.5 Error

karish552

We bought a prosetter 74 CtP which came with a Xitron RIP and Metashooter 1.5. The RIP Works, the CtP UI works & the Speedway Engine works but I can't seem to get the Metashooter print manager to run! When I click on the Metashooter icon, it opens the web browser but immediately shows "page cannot be displayed" error. We've even tried changing the IP/TCP settings and still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Hi,
It might be that the system software is corrupt. format and reset up
the opearting system, probabily it will work.

Metashooter 1.5

Metashooter 1.5

Hi . First thing, what do you get when open the "metashooter service control", you should see the system is running. If you change the IP, is a very very good idea to run in batch file, inside metashooter program folder, search for reconfigure.bat, just run it and restart the pc .

Give feed back plz .

All the Best

Padrao

Thanks guys for the input. Managed to get this sorted thanks to the prompt assistance of the Heidelberg technical team in Australia and then Mauritius. :)

Great for that .
If you need support i don´t mind to go there, to Mauritius . . .

Thanks guys for the input. Managed to get this sorted thanks to the prompt assistance of the Heidelberg technical team in Australia and then Mauritius. :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back