MetaShooter

Soluzione

When I try to createa new Virtual Printer in Metashooter Print Manager displays this:
Error: 500
Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:459)
at jsp._0002fjsp_0002fDetail_00032VirtualPrinterEdit_0002ejspDetail2VirtualPrinterEdit_jsp_0._jspService(_0002fjsp_0002fDetail_00032VirtualPrinterEdit_0002ejspDetail2VirtualPrinterEdit_jsp_0.java:1655)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)

Any help will be wellcome...

The issue you are having is related to Java.

Restart the server. (I try to never assume).
Try again.
Try to re-install Java (Download Free Java Software).
Try again.

Seek Heidelberg Support, there may be a patch out there for the PrintManager. If you are brave and don't want to go through supprt you could attempt to re-install MetaShooter at your own risk.

I have had a similar issue before where the PrintManager would not open at all without crashing. Re-installing Java resolved the issue.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back