Mutoh Spitfire

ahmedsamy

I have a Mutoh Spitfire 65 which I want to change it to a Dye Sublimation printer. In theory there is no difference in the print head used (Epson DX4) with other models from Mutoh, Roland or Mimaki that are used for Dye Sublimation or Water Based application. My question is, does any one has experience or knowledge that may help me.

Spitfire 65

Spitfire 65

I have a Mutoh Spitfire 65 which I want to change it to a Dye Sublimation printer. In theory there is no difference in the print head used (Epson DX4) with other models from Mutoh, Roland or Mimaki that are used for Dye Sublimation or Water Based application. My question is, does any one has experience or knowledge that may help me.

We have loaded several Mimaki's, JV3 and JV4's with dye sub ink. It is no problem.
Donho

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back