Myronl DS meters

There are several alternatives available. However, Myron meters are in my opinion the best. With that being said, it is necessary to keep them calibrated. Myron sells calibration solutions and you can download the user manual that describes the calibration method. Myron L Company - Operation Manual Downloads

Let me make a couple of recommendations regarding these meters:

1. Never dip the instrument directly into the solution.

2. If your meter has the ability to measure pH be sure that you always rinse the probe. Also store it with a storage solution and the plastic cap securely in place. If the pH probe is left to dry out it is worthless and must be replaced.

Just my 2 cents.

While they may be a bit pricey, they are the best. I used to sell fountain solutions and have tried all the various pens and other items. Myron is the best and most accurate. Second Bob's statement, don't let the bulb dry out. Also, keep some calibration solution and calibrate from time to time.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back