need highwaterdesign interface card for Avantra 44

I need interface cards for avantra 44 . I believe these are Hw-776 or HW-976. I have Torrent Rip . I only need cards .

Either new or used . please quote price as well.

With the Avantra, perhaps you have the Agfa PAC interface card?

If yes, this card can be use with an Agfa PrintDrive, which is a TIFF catcher that can be linked to an HQ RIP... then, the PrintDrive will do the "interface" between the HQ RIP and the AGFA card...

... and will add some very useful extra features, like outputting PDFs-rasters (at the resolution you want) to make good and reliable FPO proofs for customers.

With the Avantra, perhaps you have the Agfa PAC interface card?

If yes, this card can be use with an Agfa PrintDrive, which is a TIFF catcher that can be linked to an HQ RIP... then, the PrintDrive will do the "interface" between the HQ RIP and the AGFA card...

... and will add some very useful extra features, like outputting PDFs-rasters (at the resolution you want) to make good and reliable FPO proofs for customers.

No he Does NOT!!!!! Apogee PDF RIP is compatible with PAC board not HQ RIP. What you are talking about is to use the Print drive in open connection mode with HQ Rip. I do not this he has the print drive.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back