Need Service Technician for CTP Platemaker

The Printshop i work at has an ABDick DPM 34HSC polyester plate processor. Our press operator has asked me to find someone to service this unit, as it needs cleaning (mirror, etc.).

I reached out to Mark Andy (acquired ABDick in 2018) to inquire about service. They said it would be at least $2000 and really didn't seem to want to do it due to our location/travel etc. We are located in Texarkana, TX (about 3 hours east of DFW).

Does anyone know of an independent service tech that might be willing to help us? I would appreciate any recommendations.

We had a DPM from the early 2k's. If I remember those machines were made by Mitsubishi and rebadged by AB-Dick. Searching for Mitsubishi techs may give you more options.

The Printshop i work at has an ABDick DPM 34HSC polyester plate processor. Our press operator has asked me to find someone to service this unit, as it needs cleaning (mirror, etc.).

I reached out to Mark Andy (acquired ABDick in 2018) to inquire about service. They said it would be at least $2000 and really didn't seem to want to do it due to our location/travel etc. We are located in Texarkana, TX (about 3 hours east of DFW).

Does anyone know of an independent service tech that might be willing to help us? I would appreciate any recommendations.
I've known these guys for 30 years and bring them to every plant I've worked at. I know they travel. Good luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back