New B2 Format Digital Die Cutter from Duplo

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Duplo USA has introduced the DocuCutter DPC-600 Digital Die Cutter. An entirely new offering, giving customers abilities to process B2-size sheets and a wide range of substrates, including chipboards & plastics. It provides creative finishing solutions to allow deliverance of quick turnaround products with minimal downtime.

The DPC-600 is designed to produce short-run packaging, pocket folders, foam board displays, face shields, etc. Featuring smart technology—with no physical dies required—it handles large media up to 23” x 31” and can cut, kiss cut, score and perforate in a single pass. It comes standard with press cut, active & drag knives, as well as scoring & perforation wheels to process paper, PET plastics, adhesive stock, corrugated, chip and foam boards up to 6 mm.

The DPC-600 will be on display at the Duplo Finishing Roadshow in Chicago in August, 2021 and at Printing United in Orlando. This new flatbed cutter has created such enthusiasm, leading up to its launch, that all pre-orders are sold out. Watch the action video here.

this is made by the same company that my veloblade is---(see previous thread) they are simply badged for different companys with heaftier price tags

Duplo USA has introduced the DocuCutter DPC-600 Digital Die Cutter. An entirely new offering, giving customers abilities to process B2-size sheets and a wide range of substrates, including chipboards & plastics. It provides creative finishing solutions to allow deliverance of quick turnaround products with minimal downtime.

The DPC-600 is designed to produce short-run packaging, pocket folders, foam board displays, face shields, etc. Featuring smart technology—with no physical dies required—it handles large media up to 23” x 31” and can cut, kiss cut, score and perforate in a single pass. It comes standard with press cut, active & drag knives, as well as scoring & perforation wheels to process paper, PET plastics, adhesive stock, corrugated, chip and foam boards up to 6 mm.

The DPC-600 will be on display at the Duplo Finishing Roadshow in Chicago in August, 2021 and at Printing United in Orlando. This new flatbed cutter has created such enthusiasm, leading up to its launch, that all pre-orders are sold out. Watch the action video here.
Is the JWEI LST03II-0608-RM, a chinese plotter with Duplo software, in Europe they sell the machine at 28.000 euro. I made some demo, a good plotter, next week i'll go to try the new cutter for material of 3 mm. I also see the LYU Q Offset, another chinese plotter with same caracteristic. If you have any question about, im here

Is the JWEI LST03II-0608-RM, a chinese plotter with Duplo software, in Europe they sell the machine at 28.000 euro. I made some demo, a good plotter, next week i'll go to try the new cutter for material of 3 mm. I also see the LYU Q Offset, another chinese plotter with same caracteristic. If you have any question about, im here
I think it is because my Duplo PFi Blade uses JWei blades. I've looked around to try and find the blades cheaper because they are quite expensive. I got a quote from China but the minimum quantity I could order was 150 Blades, so I'm stuck with using Duplo at the moment (they're slightly cheaper than Vivid).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back