New China Brand CTP

Hi lord, Seems u want to buy huarijingyi's machine, ,mmm, they r mainly produce thermal CTP and no CTcP machine until now with young age,
CTP made in china cant compared with KODARK OR SCREEN,but if u want high cost performance CTP machine, made in china is a good choice.

Like"CRON,DOIE,AMKSY",these three brand is big in china...

Huarui CtP was introduced in the Philippines last year with 2 units installed. One unit was hit by knee high flood during a storm. The unit was immediately serviced and put back in full operation with only 2 sealed servo motors replaced.
HuaRuiJingYi is not owned by Xing Graphics. They have a very close working relationship; because the president of HuaRuiJingYi is the engineer who set up Xing Graphic's production line.

There are over 50 chinese CtP plate manufactures - batch to batch consistency is the issue with most -so go for the better ones like Xingraphics (manufactured Creo plates until Kodak acquired them ) And using the term chinese manufactured plates must include Agfa Fuji and Kodak as all three are expanding production in china .with high percentage of total production now coming out of china ... so it is nothing to do with the country of origin more to do who is behind the technology Fuji Kodak Fuji and Xingraphics are the big four leaders and offer top end products and all these companies invest in quality control procedures and R & D which we need to keep litho printing cost effective and alive longer.

The choice of thermal plate you use affects water an ink usage and cost of print - its not just about buying the cheapest sqm plate - because what most companies do not check or fail to realise that any saving made on plate price is un knowingly lost many times over in higher than needed ink and water cost in the press room.

Xingraphics is not the mother company to this other new manufacture -I know I worked /based in London for Xingraphics

As a Chinese prepress technician, I would suggest choose the Chinese brand CTP carefully.
Most of them are OK, but some of them, mmm... If you are unlucky, you will be in trouble...god bless you! ----The odd will be around 1/20... as I know.
Both Fujifilm and AGFA, OEMed CRON CTP from 2011 to 2013, not surprised at all, both Fujifilm and AGFA choose to terminate the cooperation with CRON, due to the unstable performance of CRON CTP. --- CRON, the top three Chinese brand CTP
In my opinion, CTP brand should be ranked as :
1, Kodak Trendsetter&Magnus series
2, Screen 8600 series
3, Chinese Brand CTPs --- forgive me that I can not rank them separately, too many acquaintances out there...
4, Do not choose violet CTP, you only have 1-2 plate supplier to choose, the price of violet plates is much higher than thermal plates...
5, No CTCP, The cost of CTP plates will be the same as analog plates soon, and the resolution of CTCP is < CTP...

and, I can supply you Chinese printing plates, inks and other materials, just send me an email([email protected]) if you are interested.

Thank you for your inputs.

Just wondering how come you mentioned that this brand sits in the lower end?

I saw one animation that the technology is patterned to screen.

If I may ask, what Chinese brand ctp can you recommend to us?
CXK DIGITAL CTP is the best recommendation for a Chinese CTP. I've worked on several brands, and as a CTP Technician, I can tell you, CXK is better.

As a Chinese prepress technician, I would suggest choose the Chinese brand CTP carefully.
Most of them are OK, but some of them, mmm... If you are unlucky, you will be in trouble...god bless you! ----The odd will be around 1/20... as I know.
Both Fujifilm and AGFA, OEMed CRON CTP from 2011 to 2013, not surprised at all, both Fujifilm and AGFA choose to terminate the cooperation with CRON, due to the unstable performance of CRON CTP. --- CRON, the top three Chinese brand CTP
In my opinion, CTP brand should be ranked as :
1, Kodak Trendsetter&Magnus series
2, Screen 8600 series
3, Chinese Brand CTPs --- forgive me that I can not rank them separately, too many acquaintances out there...
4, Do not choose violet CTP, you only have 1-2 plate supplier to choose, the price of violet plates is much higher than thermal plates...
5, No CTCP, The cost of CTP plates will be the same as analog plates soon, and the resolution of CTCP is < CTP...

and, I can supply you Chinese printing plates, inks and other materials, just send me an email([email protected]) if you are interested.
Well Said. From 2007 till presently, I've carefully looked at several Chinese CTP brands, and trust me, the most stable ones I've worked on are EASTCOM and CXK DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY. There are some that are ok, but lack after sales support.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back