New Company Launch

JohnPNE

Greetings All,

We have just launched a new sub brand that is going to be internet only sales. We have a brick and mortar business now that is doing well, but this is our first jump into online sales.

Check us out at http://printnewengland.com

I am just looking for thoughts on the website (positive and negative) as well as ideas from anyone regarding marketing to smaller businesses.

Thanks for your time.
John
Online Sales
printnewengland.com

Personally I find if very boxed, I'd try and design away any unecessary elements.
Also submenus in help section don't colapse as expected, there is alot of scrolling to navigate.

Hate to sound so critical...Very graphically intensive without a focal point. I would turn it down from 11 (it looks like it is screaming at me) to about 6. Clean, discreet, functional is where it is at. Take inspiration from the leaders in the web crowd (digg, facebook, google, apple) with interface design. You shouldn't need to scroll down to get to the important stuff the header is way too large.

Mimeo has one of the best print websites i've seen yet...
Online Printing Company - Mimeo.com

Greetings All,

We have just launched a new sub brand that is going to be internet only sales. We have a brick and mortar business now that is doing well, but this is our first jump into online sales.

Check us out at http://printnewengland.com

I am just looking for thoughts on the website (positive and negative) as well as ideas from anyone regarding marketing to smaller businesses.

Thanks for your time.
John
Online Sales
printnewengland.com

As others have mentioned design is slighly cluttered, but generally looks like a good service, you mention printing at 405 LPI is this for business cards as well? If it is I would push the fact its High Quality Litho" real" printing. If you compare on price vistaprint will be cheaper but you may win on quality

As others have mentioned design is slighly cluttered, but generally looks like a good service, you mention printing at 405 LPI is this for business cards as well? If it is I would push the fact its High Quality Litho" real" printing. If you compare on price vistaprint will be cheaper but you may win on quality

Correct on the 450. All out printing is done at that level.

Online sales has a lot of competition. We are in the middle pride wise, but our goal is to have superior customer service, sales, and quality. We are focusing on the North East and will be able to send a sales rep to assist. Also, we will be launching www.marketingnewengland.com which will help with design and marketing campaigns.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back