New machines for Ipex?

lfelton

Just curious, has anyone heard what's going to be launched at Ipex?

I think everyone knows that KM is going to launch their new 80 then, but what are the other "usual suspects" up to?

Just curious, has anyone heard what's going to be launched at Ipex?

I think everyone knows that KM is going to launch their new 80 then, but what are the other "usual suspects" up to?

Uhhhh, that is the first I have heard this. The wil have 1051,1100 and 1200 but I haven't heard a thing about any 80 pager.

Star of the show!

Star of the show!

IMHO the star of the show is likely to be the Fujifilm JetPress B2 format Inkjet production press. Litho quality and productivity + zero makeready and digital flexibilty = new profit opportunities. Bring it on!

IMHO the star of the show is likely to be the Fujifilm JetPress B2 format Inkjet production press. Litho quality and productivity + zero makeready and digital flexibilty = new profit opportunities. Bring it on!

I'm certainly trying to get up to speed with what's happening at this end of the market, it's got potential to be a real "game changer" for many applications.

Is this a new machine, or the same Jet Press 720 that was launched a year and a half ago? I've never seen that one in the flesh, have they got any installs yet?

Injetpex?!

Injetpex?!

Yes the Fuji 720 was up and running at chicago and was impressive, this along with Screens new Inkjet press will be the stars of the show for me. Other inkjet tech will no doubt be everywhere, the beginning of the end for Litho I believe!

Fujifilm jetpress 720

Fujifilm jetpress 720

I'm certainly trying to get up to speed with what's happening at this end of the market, it's got potential to be a real "game changer" for many applications.

Is this a new machine, or the same Jet Press 720 that was launched a year and a half ago? I've never seen that one in the flesh, have they got any installs yet?

Shown as a technology concept at DRUPA 2008, will be running and available to order at IPEX2010. As has already been said, a real game-changer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back