New Xante Tabletop UV-Printers

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Xante introduces two new tabletop UV-printers—the X-16 & X-33. These compact printers are designed to output signage, graphics and specialty items on any media. While flatbed UV-printers generally require large amounts of floor space, these new Xante printers pack their abilities into the space of a tabletop device.

Variable data and sequentially numbered items can also be printed with independent color control. And, there are 5-ways to print intense, brilliant, pure white: Flood, White Active Pixels, White Inactive Pixels, White Spot Color, or No White.

Features—X-16 Flatbed UV Printer:
  • Prints on virtually any media,
  • Single LED Lamp for instant ink curing,
  • CMYK + WW,
  • Prints up to 18” x 24” (45.72 x 60.96cm),
  • Prints on media up to 7.75 inches (19.69cm) tall,
  • Resolution up to 2880 DPI.
Features—X-33 Flatbed UV Printer:
  • Prints on virtually any media,
  • Dual LED Lamps for instant ink curing,
  • CMYK + WWWW,
  • Image area up to 36” x 24” (91.44cm x 60.96cm),
  • Prints on media up to 6 inches (15.24cm) tall,
  • Resolution up to 2880 DPI.

We used to have a set of Xante laser printers in our Prepress dept. 15 years ago when I was hired. Took forever for those things to crap out. How is Xante now? Does anyone have any of their products now and love it, or hate it?

Absolutely the worst investment I have made in 40 years of business was my Xante Enpress.
30 months of hell so far. In it for way to much money to use it as a boat anchor, but it would ease a lot of stress if I did.

We used to have a set of Xante laser printers in our Prepress dept. 15 years ago when I was hired. Took forever for those things to crap out. How is Xante now? Does anyone have any of their products now and love it, or hate it?
I have a Xante Enpress for small envelope orders. At most 2,000 at a time. It is great for small runs. There are some issues with it, the biggest one is you really have to know what you're doing in order for it to work without jamming or causing any other problems. Very tedious, but over all I am really happy with it. I have had it since Dec. 2019 and have about 100k clicks. I am not sure about any kind of table top UV Coater though. Too much seems like it could go wrong, and I can't see it running at a production rate. Maybe if it did spot UV, and had some really good and easy software that would help with creating the files would maybe make it worth it I have a Tec Lighting coater that works like a beast. Bought used about a year ago. I can't spot UV coat but producing thousands of full flooded sheets takes no time, and set up/cleaning is fairly simple.

Absolutely the worst investment I have made in 40 years of business was my Xante Enpress.
30 months of hell so far. In it for way to much money to use it as a boat anchor, but it would ease a lot of stress if I did.
I bought my Enpress new in 2019. It's been hell for me as well. Very stressful for me to run. However, I did pickup a used Xante Impressia on Craigslist for $2k with a bunch of supplies. That machine has run very well for me. It's an older model that came out before the Enpress.

I was going to pick up a Xante impressia for an envelope printer but then I realized my canon can run envelopes just fine and now my Konica will with a larger stack tray.

Is there a big cost difference between having the xante print rather than my digital press?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back