Nexus step and repeat workflow

CHRIS ROBERTS

I need to get some information regarding the use of Nexus step and repeat functionality. I work for a folding carton company and our typical form layout is multiple up of the same image. We work from a one up art file which contains the art and our die line. Once we are ready to impose, we want to be able to use the step and repeat functionality to place the one up image across the form as depicted by the CAD imposition we have.

We have the step and repeat software we purchased with the Nexus system. We purchased this system as a third party so we did not get the bundled training with the package.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to possible training options or consulting to help us work through the training to use this functionality

Chris -
EskoArtwork has a number of training options that may be worth your time and investment.
We can provide onsite training at your facility.
We have classroom training available at one of our offices.
or, you may purchase web-based interactive training.

Then question would be which one would be a better use of your time and money, and give you the results you are looking for. Contact EskoArtwork to speak with us about this. Contact EskoArtworks with a question or remark

peter

Have your cad operator save out a cff2 file go into artpro or nexus edit/file/step and repeat/nested and select your cff2 file select the positions you want to place graphics hit apply graphics BAM doesnt get any easier.

I need to get some information regarding the use of Nexus step and repeat functionality. I work for a folding carton company and our typical form layout is multiple up of the same image. We work from a one up art file which contains the art and our die line. Once we are ready to impose, we want to be able to use the step and repeat functionality to place the one up image across the form as depicted by the CAD imposition we have.

We have the step and repeat software we purchased with the Nexus system. We purchased this system as a third party so we did not get the bundled training with the package.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to possible training options or consulting to help us work through the training to use this functionality

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back