On off missing color for Xerox 700i

hadi

I encounter printing problem on Xerox 700i. Printing black color some time appear some times not appear or blank. I tried print full black several sheets then the result some sheets blank / no black color, some sheets appear good solid black color, some sheet partial black and blank in one sheet. Is there any body facing the problem? I really need the advise what is the cause of this problem, please.

Attachments

• contoh hasil print.jpg
    contoh hasil print.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 63
I have replaced drum, HVPS, and also developer. The problem still same, no black color appear especially on the front side paper. Any body similar problem & what is the effective action taken/

The root cause has been identified.!It was caused by intermittent failure of solenoid driver of K developer spin. The solenoid has been replaced and problem was solved.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back