OneVision Asura - Distiller job option

bmarple

Does anyone know if Asura can import an Acrobat Distiller job option (setting)? I don't really need to know the specifics of how to do it, just need to know if it can be done. Thanks.
Regards,
Brent Marple

Have Asura and use extensively, but don't understand your question ... can you give me an idea what you're trying to accomplish?
jack

BMarple ... finally dawned on me what I think you are wanting to do .... import all the options to creating a PDF that you use in Distiller into Asura so PDF's are identical.

Assuming that's the question, then no, I'm not aware of any feature in Asura like that .... but even though Asura is feature-rich, setups (especially in the output portion, which is what you'd be dealing with) are pretty logical and not a lot of trial/error should be necessary to accomplish this.

Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but it's certainly do-able. Good luck!
jack

Hi Brent

If you have any problems or questions give Rich a call in US support, he will be able to assist you.

If you can drop me a PM if you feel this is a feature that Asura should support, we can take a look at it

abc

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back