ONYX PAL-M Piks-A-Lift Manual Module

How often do you planning on using it?

Eventually the nylon screws will need to be replaced from general wear, but you shouldn't have to worry about replacing them for a few years.

Rhin-O-Tuff stands by saying the machine will need no additional maintenance to keep the machine running optimally. It's ready to go out-the-box. I mean, after you've adjusted the dials for your workflow.

I actually have an extra manual pick a lift and auto ejector stacker if you are interested.

Reply to MyBinding-DM:

Q: How often do you plan on using it?
A: I asked management for the number of sheets we bind daily, and did not get an answer yet. I can just guess. Let's say 1400 sheets of 80-100 gsm A4 paper per day.

Statement: Eventually the nylon screws will need to be replaced from general wear, but you shouldn't have to worry about replacing them for a few years.
My Questions:
a- Do you have the webpage where the nylon screws are sold?
b- Is it easy to replace them?

Thanks for the info

Reply to MyBinding-DM:

Q: How often do you plan on using it?
A: I asked management for the number of sheets we bind daily, and did not get an answer yet. I can just guess. Let's say 1400 sheets of 80-100 gsm A4 paper per day.

Statement: Eventually the nylon screws will need to be replaced from general wear, but you shouldn't have to worry about replacing them for a few years.
My Questions:
a- Do you have the webpage where the nylon screws are sold?
b- Is it easy to replace them?

Thanks for the info
Oh, based off that you won't have to worry about replacing anything for, at best, 10 years.

Rhin-O-Tuff said to replace it's just popping off the old ones and putting on the new ones. They said the only hitch they've seen is if a new one comes bent, but they would replace it immediately.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back