PAPER—YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW—CHANGE IS ON THE WAY!

thanks!

I hadn't thought about AR. However, couldn't a QR code just take you to a the clickable paper page and allow for "AR" then? I know it wouldn't be real AR, but as far as I know, there's no such thing as real AR anyways? My kids had me play pokemon-Go and while you could see the world around the game, the world wasn't interactive either. I think it's main function is to reduce kids walking into walls, cuz kids are dumb ;)
Vuzix is working on a more integrated AR tech that has more real world interactive capabilities. It's more like google glass should have ended up being. Their marketing is pretty terrible (as in you can't find a simple easy to follow video) but so far it's primary being marketed in manufacturing where people need to be able to pull up specs on jobs and in the medical field (surgery).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back