Personalised spot color list

CHM

Hi

Is there a way to make personalized Spotlist in Adobe that can be used in all Adobe Soft (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Indesign).

As far i can see is dat all apps now use an other file extension for this to work.
Its not the idea to make different lists, it would be nice that it can be generated and updated in 1 list and we can use it in all apps after.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Is there a way to make personalized Spotlist in Adobe that can be used in all Adobe Soft (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Indesign).
-----

Do you mean other than making a swatch list and saving it from the flyout
then
in another app loading the swatch list from the flyout?

MSD

well we use already a special color lis in Illustrator, can be saved as color list file. After that you can see that list in the Special colors.
But if i want to use the same list in Photoshop, to define a spot color its not working.

So what i want is the possibility to define special colors in a spot color list and us that same list in all the Adobe apps. I think this is not possible atm because al those lists have a different extension and are in a different location.

The file extensions and file formats are EXACTLY the same between all Adobe applications for our swatches....HOWEVER you are correct that each app stores them in a separate location - so you would have to duplicate them.

hi leonard, i was kind-off waiting on your reply:=)

But can i get that personalize list into Photoshop when i want to define a spot color in the Channels tab. It would be very nice that i can see that color list in the Color Libraries to choose from, so the operators dont have to type in the name manually.

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back