Photobook Equipment and Workflow system

jego

I been doing some research lately on photobook and found tremendous ways and methods to do . So in the end, i could pretty sum up my research on this photobook business system into a few category.. The Manual Workflow, Semi-Auto to FullyAuto.

The manual workflow would be those machines that use up lots of time, skills and precision to create a photo book relying on individual equipments. Semi-Auto can be just the Photobook All-in One system like what we saw in Fastbinder , Italo or even Powis Photobook System etc.As for Fully-Auto System, I truly recommend KIS as i think this is the only machine that start from A-Z but with limitation on the size . No hardcover.

I feel photo book workflow should not be labour intensive or time consuming project. I still can't figure out the difference between those China made product sold in Alibaba and the branded one in USA or any country that is more expensive i suppose. The function look the same to me for those individual machines like creasing, hardcover maker, perfect binder etc. Please enlighten me what are the good and bad about it.

Im suppose these sum up my research but if anyone of you like to pour more information into this knowledge bowl, i am please to welcome you for more discussion. Im still learning.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back