Pitsop Pro 9- removing page boxes

amybest222

I use pitsop to place stamps that normally manually get stamped ( client supplied PDF etc.) the only thing is the printer does not print these stamp becaues they are outside the page boxes.. bleed and trim.. i know there used to be a way to remove the page boxes... I COULD use the kodak geometry tool but was wondering if there is an Enfocus Pitsop action for that .. I see "view page boxes" but not EDIT page boxes.... these files are PRE-production so the page boxes arent relavent to the geometry I need in the pdf for Prinergy actually the kodak tool doesnt do the trick..
thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Well i don't have access to PitStop 9, but in PitStop 11 there are actions for changing and removing page boxes, you might need to make your own action to do it. If you try and make a new action and search for 'box' you should see a lot of what's available

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back