Pitstop 9 Acrobat 9 - Moving Text on top and bottom too close to edge.

CruzinCooler

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to create an action just to move text that is about an 1/8" from the top and bottom (and sides) of pages to 1/4" from the sides and top & bottom? I am only able to move the text all one way or the other. Meaning all text to the left an 1'8" and either all down or all up an 1/8".

Thanks for any input.

CruzinCooler

Hi,
Have you tried "select objects inside or outside region"?
Yes Caio but i had to set up a couple actions to achieve both up and down movements. I guess i could set up an action to do both but I am unsure how to get it to do both at the same time.

Thank you for your response.

Thanks Caio,

I found out all I had to do was create a profile from the "PDF Profile Panel" and added the 4 actions that performed the separate tasks. It ran like a charm. Thank you for your support.

Thanks DCurry,

As I posted in another reply I found out all I had to do was create a profile and add the 4 actions that performed the separate tasks.

Thanks again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back