Pitstop - Change Fonts

kaiserwilhelm

OK, so I am really trying to make Pitstop (9.3) and Pitstop Server into a workhorse around here.

Here is the issue -
Select Font (by name) Choose ITC ZapfDingbats (which is a TrueType that is not embedded)
Change Font - Choose ZapfDingbats PS

Nothing happens

Select Font (by name) Choose ITC ZapfDingbats (which is a TrueType that is not embedded)
Change Font - Choose Helvetica or some other dumb fonts....
It works.

So, for giggles, I ran the second one (changed to helvetica) then, said to select Helvetica and change it to Zapf.
Again, nothing.
It will NOT change any font to Zapf whether it is TT or PS.
What gives?

The desire here was to change an ITC (that will not embed) into Zapf PS which does embed.

Possibly, Stephen, but here is the strange thing. You CAN substitute XXX font for Zapf (either ps or not). You just cannot substitute one zapf for another.
If it were a font licensing issue, then i think it would not allow ANY substitutions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back