PitStop Pro on MacOS Issue Fixed on Latest Version

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Enfocus reports that the issues with PitStop Pro on MacOS have been solved.

“We are able to make the fix available on the latest version of PitStop Pro (2021.0.3). Without an active maintenance contract or subscription users will need to upgrade to the latest version. To compensate for the inconvenience, we are giving a special discount to trade in your PitStop Pro license for a subscription at 50% off the first year. This discount is valid until the end of December 2021. Contact your local partner or go to the Enfocus website to trade-in your license.”

Last edited:
To clarify, users with version 2021, either perpetual license or subscription, will get the update for free. Users with older versions who are not on an active maintenance contract will have to purchase an upgrade or trade their license for a subscription. There is a discount in either case.

The other option is to continue using the older version of Adobe Acrobat and turn off auto-updates.

And did this on one machine and the license needs to be 're-activated"?
And their license servers are buuuussssyyy.
:)

That doesn't sound right.
If you already had a PitStop 2021 installed, then the update would just go over the top.
There would be no re-activation.
Can you contact our support please as I am pretty sure the license servers are not busy!!
Something else is going on.

That doesn't sound right.
If you already had a PitStop 2021 installed, then the update would just go over the top.
There would be no re-activation.
Can you contact our support please as I am pretty sure the license servers are not busy!!
Something else is going on.
Hmmmm. License is back to working. Not sure what was going on but maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw.

Since the new "fix" (2021.0.3.0) I can't drag actions in the Action List Editor. I can use the arrows to move items up and down but once in a group I can't move them out.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back