Pls Which is best versant 2100, c75, v80 ?

Moutamix

Hello all,
I wanna buy a used xerox, i found a
versant 2100 with freeflow 3 millions black and white 2 millions colors 9500 $,
c75 with external fiery 200000 print price 7500$
V80 with external fiery 1 millions print price 10500$
I print busines card, flyer, brochure...

I like The versant 2100 but i don't know if with this count of print can be a good choice
Thank you for your help in advance

if you have never used the freeflow then you will need to learn it and also you will need to get the license for the freeflow
where is the machine located

I'm from morocco and the machine is here, the seller told me that the freeflow of the machine have lifetime license.
There are other problem for the freeflow ? The count of print 5mllions total is not a problem ?
Thank you

if you have never used the freeflow then you will need to learn it and also you will need to get the license for the freeflow
where is the machine located
I'm from morocco and the machine is here, the seller told me that the freeflow license is lifetime,
What problems can be with the freeflow ?
The print count 5 millions can be a problem for the versant 2100
Thankyou for your help

wow
you can easily spend thousands in parts to get it in new condition
when I rebuild a machine its about a weeks work and $5000-$7000 in parts to make it like new

Hello all,
I wanna buy a used xerox, i found a
versant 2100 with freeflow 3 millions black and white 2 millions colors 9500 $,
c75 with external fiery 200000 print price 7500$
V80 with external fiery 1 millions print price 10500$
I print busines card, flyer, brochure...

I like The versant 2100 but i don't know if with this count of print can be a good choice
Thank you for your help in advance
We got rid of our Versant 2100s before the 5 year service window ended because of how awful they ended up being quality wise, service wise and because of parts shortages. The drums wear out so fast that you have to sit there and watch every job print to see if you can catch when the machine drops the drums colors. If I had to pay for drums out of pocket. I'd stay away from the V2100s

We got rid of our Versant 2100s before the 5 year service window ended because of how awful they ended up being quality wise, service wise and because of parts shortages. The drums wear out so fast that you have to sit there and watch every job print to see if you can catch when the machine drops the drums colors. If I had to pay for drums out of pocket. I'd stay away from the V2100s
That would be the V80 off the list too.

Buying a modern color copier with 5 million total impressions on it is like buying a car with 200k miles on it. You’ll need to put some money in right away, it’ll cost money to keep it going, and it may run for years or it may be impractical from the get go. I would never recommend it if you don’t know what you’re getting into. I don’t recommend any of those machines for anyone needing to do production for pay, but I have no idea what the situation is for commercial printing in Morocco.

It’s always risky to buy one of these digital presses from any manufacturer without a service contract. If for some reason you absolutely cannot get a service contract from anyone, then Xerox should be your last choice. Xerox has far too many unanswered problems with toner/drums and it could put you out of business if you had to pay out of your own pocket for the replacements that are necessary far before the end of life.

Read some of the comments on this board about Xerox drums and toner before you make your decision to go with Xerox. I have a Versant 280 that still goes through far too many drums and this is after Xerox says the problem has been fixed. Fortunately it’s under full service and I don’t pay for all the drums that go bad, the independent dealer does and they are furious with Xerox.

The Versant 280 is my third machine from Xerox and in the past they have been very reliable but that’s not true anymore. My next machine will not be a Xerox.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back