Plumber Door Hanger Design and Printed

DesignsnPrint

I'm working on some Door hangers for plumbers. These are normally printed on 14pt card stock in sizes of 4 1/4" x 11" and a smaller 8.5 x 3.5. What do you guys think about this one?

Attachments

• photo4755.jpg
    photo4755.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 201
It's just a template. Plumbers normally have their own text and images to replace whats' there. Plus that's just one of many I'm working on.

Is full color with bleed the norm in your area? Where I work, practically any door hanger we do is one color print only to save money. The only ones I can think of we did with bleed were for one political campaign years ago.

I have a few critiques but thatke them with a grain of salt...
1. On the front: Not that it will eventually matter, but if you are proofing this version, you might wanna change "compant name" to company name" and something about the word "today" doesn't seem to flow just right.... I think it maybe needs to be the same font size as the rest.
2. On the back, change "BAthroom" to "bathroom". And I would write "first" instead of "1st".
3. I like the layout, but I feel it lacks a little depth and texture...maybe some shadowing or outer glows behind the white and red centre pieces on each side....

Last edited:
Ha! Ha! Thanks for posting it, now I'm gonna steal it!!! (Just kidding.) But seriously, I like it and any one of my customers would love it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back