Polar Mohr 72ST not cutting

SureshTT

Hi there, good day to everyone. I am located in Trinidad and Tobago in the caribbean. We have a problem with our cutter and would like your assistance. I have always liked reading the forums and the way you guys corporate and help each other out in order to get back to work. I have a Polar Mohr 72ST and am getting no cut when cutting switches are pressed. We are getting the main motor running when switched on and the backgauge works fine as well as the cut line light works. Our electrician tested the cut switches and they all check out fine. We are getting no voltage at the clutch or safety bolt. Would anyone have a wiring diagram they would be willing to share so we can test the boards or any other recommendations you may offer? Many thanks in advance and have a blessed day.

Hi sir:
I have wiring diagrams for Polar 72 Std.
However you must get :
1) +42Vdc in Clutch and Solenoid for Safety Bolt.
2) Coming from Electronic Board 7SB.
Send me email to my email.
Let me know
Blessing.
[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back