POLY PLATE OPTION FOR HEIDELBERG PRINT MASTER

lcrampsey

I am looking for affordable options on a plate processor for my Heidelberg print master. Preferably poly plates or something similar. Our runs are usually small.

I bought and used one of these for about 10 years. Great machine as long as you keep up on your maintenance, which isn't that bad.

We had an AB-Dick 2340 at a previous job, it ran from the early 2000's until it was decommissioned last year. We used it with Heidelberg, AB-Dick, Ryobi, Multi and Davidson presses. The downside is you have to deal with plate chemistry.

RipIt Speedsetter 300E has worked incredibly well for us. Highly recommend for impressions up to ~10,000.

Erick at Pressman's Pride refurbishes them and we've had almost zero issues since we bought ours 5+ years ago. He also sells the consumables for at a great rate.

dpx system or dpx2 .ive got loads of users. perfect for printmaster 505 x 340 with punching.

Does it think it’s completed the plate . Is the spinner carriage moving across the plate . It’s unusual as normally when they fail it’s a silver plate or extra long 550mm reset plate . Are there any errors ? . It’s possible it could be the laser diode on all the time. If you double click the job in the input queue and change exposure to 10 and rerun the plate is there a difference. The diode unscrews from the laser tube and is a fibre optic cable that runs to the main board . Not too expensive. Where are you located ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back