Prepress production tracking software

I started as a Solutions Analyst. That was 10 years ago. I am now Sr. Director of Professional Services. I run the 77-person team of analysts, developers, advisors across the country. Good prepress people are a very good fit on our team.
Hi, "Good prepress people are a very good fit on our team." - Curious how exactly a 25+ prepress vet would be a good fit? Thanks.

I started as a Solutions Analyst. That was 10 years ago. I am now Sr. Director of Professional Services. I run the 77-person team of analysts, developers, advisors across the country. Good prepress people are a very good fit on our team.
I'm in the NY Metro Area.

I feel you all comrades!
I'm in this since 1997, from the old film days & tube scanners, when PDF & ZIP disks were the far future ... also 3 kids and a (in-house)wife to feed ... 😥

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back