PRESSTEK DIMENSION 425 - SUGGESTED PRICE

danos

Hi everybody!

I am co-owner of small printshop located in northern Greece and we are planning on buying a CTP system. (We are small printers with an average 20 plates/day)
I would appreciate if someone could advise me about the cost of a brand new Presstek Dimnesion 425 CTP.
The thing is that i got price from the greek reseller which is about 85,000 euros which in dollars is 127,000$.

Competitors of presstek (E.g. salesmens from Agfa or Kodak) advised me that the price is too high in greece.

What is the price in US?

I would appreciate if someone has an information about that.

RE: Dimension 425

RE: Dimension 425

I have one of these units we just picked up for a leasing company in Canada and could sell to you for $40,000 to $50,000 complete with all the supplies and also a Dimension 425 CTP and Anthem Plate Cleaner and Combo Plate Punch and RIP Computer Server plus plus
[email protected]

Tom Wallis,
Elite Bailiff Services Ltd
www.repobc.com
[email protected]
Ph: 604-539-9900
Fax: 604-539-5678
Cell: 604-328-6441
Cell: 360-296-1095

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back