Prinect Signa Station template changes

I need help creating and changing templates in Signa.

I'm new to Prinect Signa station. I got just one week with the guy I was hired to replace (while he was working, making plates and proofs, doing IT stuff, and trying teach me), so we went overSigna but not in great detail. I'm used to Preps, and never used Signa before. I'd like to take jobs that were done, create a new template and apply it to older jobs, and create new templates from existing ones for newerjobs. In Preps this was fairly easy, but I can't figure it out easily in SIgna. Would anyone please give me some tips on how to change templates and apply them to a job? Or pulling a template from a job and using it on a new job? I can find my way around Ok, I just need the help to get today's jobs out in time.

I'm reading the manual but I could use some quick help. Thank you very much.

Hi Touchsigna,

Really the best thing would be to get some training. Any software is tough to pick up in a week - and I'll bet the former operator was not very thorough.

Do you know if your company has a service contract on the SignaStation? If so, we can get you some phone support.

Also, where are you located? Maybe I can get someone from your local support team to get in touch with you.

Regards,
Jeff

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back