Prinergy 4 - need help

Bojan_Libra

I Have Prinergy 4 and i want to get one bit tiff to expose on ctp that have own console, any body knows ? I try with Tiff but cant controle screening (and on Render is just proof option)
Thanks

Bojan

Bojan, in Screening set the line screen and in Render choose Proof High_Res and set the resoultion
i.e. 2540 and in Device set the output path to where you want the tiff to go.

Mark

Still cant

Still cant

In Administrator I add all JTP (I add and JTP Pool), but when i want to drag file to that Process Tmplate he is inactive (grey), what i do wrong ?
I chose AutoFlatOutput and modifay with my rename JTP`s (work with refine), what in header of Process Template must be ? I have to chose :
Dop, Expose, Print_Console, DCS Raster, Epson 5000, Epson 9000, EPS raster, HPRTL, JPG, LQS TIFF, Scitex Tiff, Tiff, Virtual Proof, Windows Bitmap, Postcript 3.
I use Prinergy Connect 4

screen shot

screen shot

You want Tiff
Here is a screen shot of one of my templates.
Hope this helps.
Also in layout you need to have your plate size and setback.

I have tried to attach a screen shot but I'n not sure if it worked.

Mark

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Mark_S can u make screen shot of your Administrator, card JTP, I think that is problem in my case. On my Prinergy only Refine is active.

screen shot

screen shot

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 194

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back