Prinergy 6 requirements

Welcome to Kodak Worldwide
Reading on the website that Prinergy 6 only works with the new Preps 7. Which I am still not comfortable with 6 and prefer 5.3.
Wondering what other peoples opions on this are?

I also use Preps 5.3. I have used the demo of Preps 6 to see what it is like, and like so many Preps users, I didnt like it at all. As for Prinergy, we use Prinergy Evo version 5 only to feed our Trendsetter CtP. Our main workflow is Nexus, which works perfect with Preps 5.3, in my opinion.

-Sev

Prinergy 6 will indeed require Preps 7. If you're using Preps 5 today it would be a great idea to prepare in advance by upgrading to Preps 6 now. There won't be alot of differences between using Preps 6 and Preps 7 so when the Preps 7 upgrade does come - you'll be ready.

We'll be hosting some free educational webinars on Preps 6 soon, but for now you can view several videos on the Kodak YouTube channel to help make the switch right here

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back