Prinergy Automated Workflow

I am trying to set up a completely automated workflow from a W2P system to our Indigo digital presses.

Basically I can set up the hot folders for auto refining & assigning pages to impositions using RBA/APA fine.

What I need a little help with is using RBA to pick up the A/W from an external FTP site, using information from a JDF file from Shuttleworth, and then dropping into the hot folder.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Karl

Wow - We are working on something very similar here. We are trying to get PDFs into Workshop (automatically would be great), ripped, imposed, and sent to our Indigo 3000 press with as little handling as possible, due to volume.

I'm gonna tag along and hopefully we can get a solution together.

Good luck,
Ron

You might need to add ARAXI to your FTP server to get it to work. I have something similar working on a test box. I drop a folder onto a Prinergy hot folder and have it drop .zip, then create a job in Prinergy, plus web enable for InSite. I am working on the rest of the rule.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back