Prinergy_ Dolev 800 connectivity..

K

kala

Hi

Tired of installing PSM with TSP card.. Getting 7120 error on Normal TSP ; 7122 error on Universal TSP...

Need to try with Prinergy to Dolev Having Prinergy & XPO Latest Version which wont support Dolev800; But unfortunately dont have Prinergy Connect 2.1 CS Xpose 2 to check the connectivity of Dolev...

Can anyone help me to get/upload low version prinergy connect 2.1 and CS xpose 2.0...

7120 is related to tsp card or cable related error

7122 is related to Universal Card or cable error...

regards
Kala

Kala,

Does your Dolev have an optic port?

If you have, you can use the alternative, older connection, with an SFL card and a fiber-optic cable and leave the TSP altogether.

I am doing exactly that, using both SFL and a TSP connections to my Dolev 800V2.

Read this thread for some more info:

http://printplanet.com/forums/kodak-systems/21369-help-please-creo-scitex-dolev-4-press-v-setup.

SFL PCI cards and optic cables can be found on Ebay and elsewhere, I know I have spares stored.

PM me if you want.

Using Fibre optics + SFL + VLSI getting randomatic spiral overflow error...

Couldnt find out which one is causing problem fibreoptics/ SFL / VLSI...

Anyway if i need spare will pm u...

Thanks
Kala

harlequin is the best solution or simply replace your tsp board.

and if you manage to get CS xpose please share it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back