Print 11x25.5 Brochure

FHSWood

What digital machine prints 11x25.5 brochure.
I have a customer that is wanting 100 to 200 at a time.

What digital machines accommodates this size?

Thanks

You may be better off converting it to an 8 page 8.5 x 11" saddle stitch and printing it on 17 x 11 paper than buying an expensive large format digital printer.

xeikon, one word of advice if you have a full coverage I strongly suggest a laminate.

Okidata 9650 can output up to 13"x40", and there are also some Xerox and Toshiba copiers that can do this as well. If your only doing 200 at a time, the Okidata may be worth a look.

My Xante Ilumina can do that size but with heavy coverage it'd end up costing $3 a side... and then you have to fold and score it! None of my post press machines can handle that size so it would have to be done by hand.

The MGI DP60 Pro will also accomodate this size and will do a max sheet size of 13 x 40.

konica minolta banner

konica minolta banner

The Konica Minolta and and of course the OCE 655 pro do Banners up to 48 inches long. We have one but we've never done one because we don't have the stock and have never had the need to.

Bizhub KM-6501 Banner Print

Bizhub KM-6501 Banner Print

We are using Bizhub KM-6501, Banner Prints, It works great.

Hello FHSWood,
We are use EFI Print controller, From CorelDraw (or any Software) we print the Job to Print controller ( Postscrip Custom Page Size) i am attaching the screen shot.

Attachments

• 12x36.jpg
    12x36.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 185

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back