print on demand

rande

Any opinions on "Print On Demand".
Just started to check into it. Like always I'd like to hear
the reality of its use from those that have used it.

thanks

I don't have anything yet. But my wifes book will be published at the end of the month and we're going the print on demand route. Using a company called Vervante. I'll keep you posted.

Pod

Pod

Any opinions on "Print On Demand".
Just started to check into it. Like always I'd like to hear
the reality of its use from those that have used it.

thanks

Rande

Have you had an opportunity to find out much more about print on demand since you started this thread?What areas were you looking to apply it to? Our web-to-print solution is being used successfully by our clients on smaller print jobs such as business card, stationery, sports cards and personalised cards.
I'd be interested to to hear more about its use when applied to laerger print jobs like books.

Best regards

Barry
www.web4print.com

It's Done!

available on Amazon: key word search "career boot camp"
or our website: Career Boot Camp. A self-directed guide through career transition.

Vervante.com did an amazing job, everything is integrated, someone orders through us or amazon and they fulfill it. They print it, bind it, duplicate and label all the CD's and ship it. Plus it's about half the price that Mimeo.com wanted for the same thing.

Last edited:
Hello Rande,

Easy Card Designer offers a web to print business card software solution. You may want to consider adding it to your new website. This software allows your customers to create business cards from your website and they can choose from over 60,000+ image templates. This software enable you to manage business cards with our Hands-On option which enables you to set your own prices, collect payments from your customers via paypal, print yourself or with us.

Or you may decide for us to manage it for you which would be the turnkey software which you would simply cash the checks when orders are placed. Free use of this software. For further information you may visit: Business Card Software

If you have any questions please feel free to email me in the contact tab via the website. Have a wonderful night! Good luck!

~Brittany

Web-to-print

Web-to-print

Hello Rande,

Easy Card Designer offers a web to print business card software solution. You may want to consider adding it to your new website. This software allows your customers to create business cards from your website and they can choose from over 60,000+ image templates. This software enable you to manage business cards with our Hands-On option which enables you to set your own prices, collect payments from your customers via paypal, print yourself or with us.

Or you may decide for us to manage it for you which would be the turnkey software which you would simply cash the checks when orders are placed. Free use of this software. For further information you may visit: Business Card Software

If you have any questions please feel free to email me in the contact tab via the website. Have a wonderful night! Good luck!

~Brittany

Hi Britany

Could you provide me with some prices about your solution? Is it just for business cards?

Kind regards

Chris

Hi Britany

Could you provide me with some prices about your solution? Is it just for business cards?

Kind regards

Chris

Hello Chris,
Our software is solely for business cards but this is customizable to any business. As previously stated you can print yourself an ordered pdf or with us or your favorite printer and it can be a Turnkey option or Hands-On which you would manage completely.

With this system we do offer a high resolution file for additional rights to our images, for unlimited usage for your customer, which you may create additional products to match their business cards such as websites, brochures, signs, t-shirts and etc. Our business card system also offers a book of templates with over 2500 images, font styles, paper stock samples and sample business cards, or in store use for your customer to browse.

The software use is free, currently, so your only cost would be the actual business cards if you order from us, or the PDF file to print yourself or your favorite printer, the additional rights hi-res image file, or the in house book of template if you decide to purchase and we offer free back printing. There are no hidden fees. This is it.

Please send me your email via a private message and I will forward you our price list.

Feel free to register for free at: www.EasyBusinessCardSoftware.com
You will not be charged. Promise! :)

Thank you and have a beautiful day!

~Brittany

Last edited:
How are your prices going to compete with the online providers? I can order custom cards for 17-30 per box. Full color and offset.

Web to Print

Web to Print

Sethistwo,

Are you a printer yourself? Do you mean that you out source your business card orders? Or that you simply order all your business cards for your own business online? Either way the answer is the reasons you can get such great value by ordering on line is because online printers avail of web to print technology so that you can accurately place your orders with them online. They can also offer great economies of scale through mass production made possible by opening up markets to them by selling to any one on the internet

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back