Print Planet is slow

slush11

Anyone else have issues with this website? It takes sometimes up to 10 minutes for the page to load no matter where I click.

No, loads fast like every other webpage. If on wifi, have you turned it off and on again? Restarted your computer?

Restarted your router? And is Print Planet the only slow site?
Maybe empty Cache in your browser… also slow in a different browser?

I have had the same issue for the past week (just fails to refresh/load) - I found if I clicked on another open browser tab, then back, it loads the page. (don't know what voodoo that envokes, but it helps...)
This is the only site that I have this problem with. (and just recently)

Chrome 44, Mac 10.8.5

Restarted your router? And is Print Planet the only slow site?
Maybe empty Cache in your browser… also slow in a different browser?

Hmmm. I never thought of clearing the cache because its the only site that does it and I only have one browser which is Chrome.
(It just took over half an hour when I clicked on "reply with quote". Just sat there doing nothing. So I clicked it again and instantly it worked. WTF)

ACK! You're totally right mwc. I could be waiting all day, but as soon as I click to a different tab, then back, it instantly loads! SO confused!

We are experiencing some other display issues with Chrome, but slow response seems to be new and isolated. We are in the process of upgrading to VB's latest platform in the near term and this should alleviate these issues. We will let all Members know when the upgrade is scheduled, as the site will be down for a short time in order to implement the upgrade.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back