Printing 200 pdfs question.

wonderings

A friend needs some printing done, she has about 200 or more pdfs for school that she needs printing. They all vary in page numbering, but all will be 8.5 x 11. I can open them all at once in preview in one window which is very nice, but I cannot print everything from there, only the selected pdf. Is there a way in pages to print all at once with the same setting? Or will I have to print each pdf 1 at a time? I will be printing it to a DC260 where I will need to print it 2 sided 3 hole punched.

This is on a mac using 10.6.2

If you have Acrobat you can use the combine pages function and make one complete PDF and send it to print.

A

I usually set up the default print settings to suit and drag all the PDFs on to the relevant printer icon, I'm sure there is a similar solution for Mac.

You can create a Hot Folder or Virtual Printer in the Fiery with the settings you want, and then just Drag & Drop the 200 PDFs.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back