Problem of density

Mohamed,

Exactly what type of density issue are you having. Is your Dmax to low? Are your screens off? There are many factors that can effect you density. Need to know what you are experiencing.

STSTech

Yes the Dmax is low. I try to change the resolution from 2540 to 4000 and the puissance lazer to 350 but the result is also bad. we

Mohamed,

Before you start changing settings, you need to check a few things. Make sure your optics are clean on the imagesetter. Next, take a piece of film and expose it to the daylight and process that piece of film in your film processor. Your expose film should have a Dmax of 5.6 to 5.8 .
If the Dmax is low, check your film processor settings, check your chemistry, and try a different roll film.

STSTech

me too. I think same Mohamed, you should clean mirror , new setting laser power and replace new developer solution.If life cycle of laser to end you replace new laser.

Goodluck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back