Problem with Agfa Galileo VS8

zennagui

Dear All Peers

I have Agfa Galileo VS 8 UP with LP 82 Processor + stacker.

Now i have two problem :

- My RIP PowerEdge is damaged, i need to reinstall all but i d'ont have the DVD INSTALL for :
Galileo Engine Control and PDF RIP 2 I have he Wibu Dongle. THe printDrive 3 i have.

- My Stacker is damaged UC8 and UC9 not run. She need to remove from Processor the stacker exit, she need androdiags ? if you now how to remove from processor with serial please help me.

Best regards

Dear All Peers

I have Agfa Galileo VS 8 UP with LP 82 Processor + stacker.

Now i have two problem :

- My RIP PowerEdge is damaged, i need to reinstall all but i d'ont have the DVD INSTALL for :
Galileo Engine Control and PDF RIP 2 I have he Wibu Dongle. THe printDrive 3 i have.

- My Stacker is damaged UC8 and UC9 not run. She need to remove from Processor the stacker exit, she need androdiags ? if you now how to remove from processor with serial please help me.

Best regards
You will need the stacker to be uninstalled from androdiag and engine configuration. I can do that remotely for you. If you will need any parts, I will supply you as well.
I do not have the power edge, but how about apogee PDF series 3 CD? I can supply you with Apogee PDF series 3 Rip.

Please contact me:[email protected]

Thank you Armaya

Please she need how to uninstall the stacker from the engine configuration with androdiag. please send me the operation to do this operation.

Thank you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back