problems getting toner from xerox

dobe

We have a xerox 700 and I have had a order for color drums and Yellow toner since 6/2/11 and i got the drums like normal (about 3 days later) but the yellow toner just showed up yesterday(29th).

ended up placing a order for 2 of C, M, and Y toners on 6/9/11 still have not received those!

today when I called they said the Cyan from the 6/9/11 was cancelled and don't know why or who did it.

any one else having this issue?

I pretty much got the machine on hold cause I dont have enough toner to run jobs.

Was a shortage... call and bitch to your sales monkey... they can get toner pulled from another warehouse.

in the US, you can also call anytime and ask for an overnight shipment if it's super urgent

I had called my sales guy all he said he could do is try and borrow from another company. and he did, he got me a yellow last week. that last yellow I got(on the 29th) had to be to be mailed to the place that let us borrow a yellow.

xerox said they would overnight me some but they had none in stock.

We have had the same problem.
There is no yellow stock in the UK at present we had a delivery today x4 of all other colours
with no word when the yellow is due. Thw same happened 2 years ago and we came to a grinding halt then.

This is still a problem for us on the yellow.
we have called as many folks as we can and the best they can do is Monday.
this order was placed on 7/12

Anybody in the VA or NC area have a yellow that fits a X700 that can let us borrow please let me know. asap.
I will be out of it in about 4 hours and this job is due tomorrow.

we are ready to trade this thing in on a KM digital press since xerox can't get us supplies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back