Problems With C6501 (IKON CPP660)

resolute

Hello Everyone. I have an odd question. We have a C6501 - (IKON Branded CPP660) and we are pretty sure that these parts installed are wrong - they are just not fitting well. Most important things that we are concerned about are the stacker and the RU Unit. Have a look at the photos. That does not look right to me. We have an LS 501 - and now someone told me that this is not compatible with the C6501 - that it was for the C6500 - could that be the problem? The RU unit looks really messed up. We are having a lot of problems with paper scratches, jamming, etc. - Anyone have a similar configuration that is this out of alignment? Opinions are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Improper Installation or Wrong Parts.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
That is installed wrong. I have the Oce 665 version and it is all in line and fits together very smoothly.

I had two of the 6500's and they aligned...although somtimes the doors would pop open. Shipping tape took care of that. Overall the 6500 was a nice machine, we beat the hell out of them. I have two Xerox 8002s and two Xerox 8080s now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back