Problems with pitstop 8.03 and OSX 10.7

Otis

Got a new computer today that is running osx 10.7 I am trying to install pitstop 8.03 with Acrobat 9. I have this set up on a few computers running osx 10.5 so I know they work with each other. Anyone having this problem as well?

Not supported

Not supported

The version of pitstop you have is not supported on Lion, Pitstop 9 did not support it either. I would also suspect Acrobat 9 also doesn't support it as Acrobat X is not fully compliant.

The latest version of Pitstop is Lion compatible, you could download a trial and see how it plays with your acrobat 9, but as I said you may have to upgrade your acrobat as well

Otis,

I know it's a pain but both version (pitstop and acrobat) are not compatible with the system you're trying to install it on.
You could try downgrading to 10.6, but even that os is not supported, at least for pitstop.

Cheers,
Bert

I upgraded to Pitstop 10.. and have it running with acrobat 9 no problems. on OSX 10.7 not the answer I was looking for but this works.

Thanks for all your comments

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back