Productivity on MO 4 colour

bmxprinter

I would like to be able to daily productivity of a MO4 w/ cpc1.02. Things like speed, impression on/off per unit & then be able to graph this on a pc.

Does anyone know of any solutions out there, or would this have to be something that I would have to bring an electrical engineer around to develop?

Also Im looking at auto ink keying & adjusting ink solutions. I have come across the inkzone solution from switzerland which scans the artwork from pdf, links into the CPC & automatically adjusts the ink keys & then printer uses xwrite desitometer hooked up to pchich connect to cpc to measure press sheets & system automatically adjusts on the fly. Does anyone know of any other solutions out there that I can have a look at?

& one last thing I am after an operator/parts manual for a CPC 1.02. If anyone can help me out, much appreciated.

The simple way .

The simple way .

Hi . The best way is to PRINECT your workflow, GET PRINECTED . . .

For your machine you will need online kit, and the prinect workflow from HEIDELBERG.
I think the best one for you is the PRESSROOM MANAGER , from Heidelberg .

I hope this can help you .

All the Best

Padrao

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back