proofing lentikular

REYES1377

Hello,
My company is starting to test lentikular lens printing. The question I have is how do we proof lentikular for the client. We proof on a Epson Pro 9800. Any opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

We proof our Lenticular on a Kodak Approval and then mount it to the lens with double stick tape.
Works okay as long as you don't need to make a bunch of them.

We proof our Lenticular on a Kodak Approval and then mount it to the lens with double stick tape.
Works okay as long as you don't need to make a bunch of them.

DavidMa - contact your Kodak sales or service rep if you're interested in direct lamination to the lens, rather than double-stick. Otherwise contact me offline and I can get you in touch directly with the right people to get you set up.

kevin.

DavidMa - contact your Kodak sales or service rep if you're interested in direct lamination to the lens, rather than double-stick. Otherwise contact me offline and I can get you in touch directly with the right people to get you set up.

kevin.

Hi Kevin,

What model of Kodak should I look for? We are a volume lenticular printer in San Jose and also looking for short-run and proofing solutions for our clients.

Hi Kevin,

What model of Kodak should I look for? We are a volume lenticular printer in San Jose and also looking for short-run and proofing solutions for our clients.

The Kodak Approval NX is the latest-and-greatest version. It's optimized for packaging proofing applications, but still is great for high-end commercial contract proofing too (and anywhere you need a dot proof). The biggest plus for you (and packaging) is the ability to do opaque white (and even metalics) - on top of the 2400dpi resolution and all the other features.

If you need a contact, just let me know where you're located and I'll get someone in touch with you.

Kevin.

Lenticular

Lenticular

My choice would be an ink jet, you could buy a few of them for the price of an Approvall.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back