PVC id card printing question

anonemi

Got a canon pixma mg5350 printer, and before going out and wasting money on a id card tray for it, i am wondering how the quality of the image on the cards will be... I do not know what is good specs or bad specs for a printer so maybe someone here could tell me if the design on the pvc cards will turn out rubbish or decent.

Specification sheet:

Attachments

• photo7401.png
    photo7401.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 235
English is not my native language... Instead of just being a ##!! you could answer the question.

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of your English. I was trying to be funny in a reply to another topic that appears to now be merged with this one, where the text of your post was just a single period (as though your keyboard was broken except for the period key). Your English is fine, and much better than my Norwegian. I'm just now seeing this topic now that they've been merged. I would happily reply with useful information, but unfortunately that market is not my expertise.

Yes, I merged the 2 posts because Kyle responded to the "." post, which was meaningless, but I didn't want to trash it since I gave kyle the benefit of doubt, thinking he had seen the PVC id card post.

I believe your printer can print very well on those special blank CDs and DVDs that have a white, inkjet receptive coating.
Make sure the ID cards you want to print on have such a special coating.

Sorry, I wasn't making fun of your English. I was trying to be funny in a reply to another topic that appears to now be merged with this one, where the text of your post was just a single period (as though your keyboard was broken except for the period key). Your English is fine, and much better than my Norwegian. I'm just now seeing this topic now that they've been merged. I would happily reply with useful information, but unfortunately that market is not my expertise.

Oh, I posted twice on accident and i could not find out how to delete it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back