Rampage training?

TBarnick

I am new to Rampage and need to teach myself. Are there any good resources for beginner Rampage users? Everything I can find are geared toward current users and people with some training. I need to start at the beginning and learn it FAST.

Thanks!

Call me

Call me

469-879-5546

Regards,
Cory Sawatzki
Manager of Graphic Technologies
ConsolidatedGraphics
5858 Westheimer, Suite #300, Houston, TX 77057
Desk: 713-481-9246 Mobile: 469-879-5546
[email protected] Home

Rampage Training

Rampage Training

I am new to Rampage and need to teach myself. Are there any good resources for beginner Rampage users? Everything I can find are geared toward current users and people with some training. I need to start at the beginning and learn it FAST.

Thanks!

If you're still under a service contract with Rampage, they offer free webinars
outlining the workflow in detail.

Rampage Systems

Hey Glenn!
I'm not sure if we still have any Service Agreement left. But, I am going to contact them and see what they can do.

Thanks!

I always tell people it doesnt matter if you are under contract or not. Call Rampage, they are awsome and for they price you do have to pay if you are not under contract is well worth the call. by someone Going in and messing around in Rampage from let say version 9 to version 11 there are so many differences that you can make it unusable. By the way hiring someone that is trained on earlier versions but they dont know the latest is asking for trouble...

Would you hire a carpenter to run your new press? I dont think so.

By the way the service contract from Rampage is well worth it. Just like insurance its not when its going to go down its the time it takes to recover and how much do you stand to lose.

A car siting in the driveway is not going to break down. Its going to break down when you are 500 miles away from home.

I highly recommend the service contract and this is not coming from a certified rampage
technician.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back