registration problem on avantra 30

Buchu

hi everybody i'm trying to adjust a 0.1mm registration problem while imaging a full colored A4 job on xitron navigator 7rip using the media saving option. The two separated colors (cyan, magenta) and( yellow,black) are correctly registered. but in the direction where media is moving the second set (yellow and black) is 0.1mm out off registration. I tried to align the carriage using AVDIAG but the result is still the same. Anyone had experience the same problem and manage to correct it please I need your help. thanks a lot.

Vlad, is a focus adjustment - focus.fil test useful in this case ? Although I admit it's not intended as a drum geometry characterization tool.

thank you all for showing keen interest in helping me.Vlad thank you very much.i just unchecked fill the whole drum option and know i am here to thank you.i have touched some of the delicate parts of the machine and i was not sure what to do next.

hi everybody i'm trying to adjust a 0.1mm registration problem while imaging a full colored A4 job on xitron navigator 7rip using the media saving option. The two separated colors (cyan, magenta) and( yellow,black) are correctly registered. but in the direction where media is moving the second set (yellow and black) is 0.1mm out off registration. I tried to align the carriage using AVDIAG but the result is still the same. Anyone had experience the same problem and manage to correct it please I need your help. thanks a lot.

I just sent you an instruction to fix the problem. Please check your email.

Hope this will help!!!

Regards,

Farshad, you insistently recommend laxative to cure a headache :)
AGFA told - that's impossible to fix that problem, just follow the rule like Fill Row.

Farshad, you insistently recommend laxative to cure a headache :)
AGFA told - that's impossible to fix that problem, just follow the rule like Fill Row.

Vlad, Not yet! That is the cheap solution my friend! Let me work on it..I Have to do this!This is an argument I have had with Agfa Belgium Support Engineers . You can laugh later.
Happy to see you are back here after a few days. Have you been busy supporting the political parties in Canada? HA HA

Last edited:

Hi Buchu, Keep me updated on the instruction. 2 more Guide lines will be followed. Check your email.

OK. Have a fun in building-up of new correction tables!:D

Vlad, No correction tables!! are you kidding me? As I mentioned, Laugh later;)
3 steps, half an hour work will solve the problem. Unfortunately, I am not on his site to conduct the procedure properly. Hoping Buchu knows how to work on his Avantra Machine.

Last edited:
Sure, I'm kidding.
Many times I was unable to set a proper Linearity value, wasting a roll of film, because all lintest patterns were so far from a proper image sample.
And you rely on unexperienced tech guy...
Anyway, I wish both of you good-good-good luck!

Sure, I'm kidding.
Many times I was unable to set a proper Linearity value, wasting a roll of film, because all lintest patterns were so far from a proper image sample.
And you rely on unexperienced tech guy...
Anyway, I wish both of you good-good-good luck!

Vlad, I know and the experienced guy doesn't get what he deserves. This is the life.
Let's keep this technical issue off this forum. If I get a feedback from Buchu, I will send you a PM and keep you posted.
Take Care!

dear Farshad i was unable t test your instructions because the avantra is located in remote area i will travel there and give you feedback rightaway.thanks for your support.

Buchu,

You have a series issue.I am prepared to provide you with full support.

You have my email.Keep me posted.

All the best!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back