Relocating to Seattle...

Heather

Registered Users
I am looking to relocate to Seattle in the coming months but that is dependent on finding a suitable job. If you're looking for someone I would love to speak with you and share my resume, references, whatever else you want to know. I'm currently Production Manager at a commercial print shop, and since our prepress operator left I'm also doing design/prepress (that's what I was doing when I first came to the company). I am open to whatever comes my way.

I'm very dependable and I'd like to think I'm fairly intelligent. I have a degree in printing and several years of experience. I love the printing industry and even spend the occasional evening lurking around on PrintPlanet just to learn a bit more and become more valuable as an employee.

It's tough finding a job right now, so I thought I could connect with you "real people" and have more luck than I've been having with actual job sites.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you. [email protected]

Attachments

• HeatherMcCoy.pdf
    421.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back