Replaced Deltatower with metadimension rip to conect with hercules pro

I need to replace Deltatower with Metadimension rip, to conect my Hercules pro Imagesetter, but I need pci card called Speedway taxi. If any know where I can buy that pci card and how much will be cost.

Last edited:
replace delta tower

replace delta tower

Dear Petar,
I cannot help with the speedway card needed for META DIMENSION. But I have DELTA DIRECT available, even with original software protection dongle, PCI interface card, CDROM, and speedway cable. I want to let you know that DELTA DIRECT only works on WINDOWS NT4.0, unless you find somebody who can create a suitable card driver for other OS.

Hartmut Dau
[email protected]

I know that Delta tower work with delta rip 7.5 on NT 4.0 - sp6a, but delta rip 8 work on win 2000. Anyway, how much will be cost staff that you have. I'm from Macedonia

Deltatower replacement

Deltatower replacement

Dear Petar,

the version of DELTA DIRECT is 1.2, that's the latest version. You can have the hardware / software kit for 598,00 EUR + shipping (appr. 100,00 EUR with DHL). If you provide me your email I can send You the user guide as pdf - file.

Best regards

Hartmut
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back