Replacing our Trendsetter 3230

zBret

I'm considering replacing our Trendsetter 3230 for a new or used 4 up device?
Great Machine with No Issues, Just High Yearly Maintenance fees. We been running it for 13 years now.

Can anyone tell me, is the Yearly Maintenance fee on Screen or TrueFlow as costly as Kodak
Trendsetter 3230 per year, I'm looking to upgrade so I can lower my cost on the Yearly Maintenance.
Thanks

I'm considering replacing our Trendsetter 3230 for a new or used 4 up device?
Great Machine with No Issues, Just High Yearly Maintenance fees. We been running it for 13 years now.

Can anyone tell me, is the Yearly Maintenance fee on Screen or TrueFlow as costly as Kodak
Trendsetter 3230 per year, I'm looking to upgrade so I can lower my cost on the Yearly Maintenance.
Thanks

Hi,

I would say that a Screen Platerite/Heidelberg Topsetter computer to plate system would be a more reliable and lower maintenance cost CTP engine for you and no expensive single potentially very expensive thermal head to replace.

Please click link for our current computer to plate stocklist:

CTP STOCK LIST

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back